Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It's time for the December Daily

I am creating a simple December Daily this year using the Simple Stories Snap System with the page pocket sleeves.
This is the front cover.
There are 3 tabbed dividers on the inside.
Below is my first page of the wreath outside my house.
It has a calendar transparency, a pocket with the #1 within a circle which holds the tag off the wreath. We purchase one every year from the students at Minico High School.
 
I have put all my bits and pieces of items I may want to use into a tote standing up so I can sort through it easily.
 
As well as a small dish which holds my buttons, words and flair.
 
Thanks for looking....I will try to add photos of the completed pages as they come together. Happy crafting.
 
December 2nd
 
 December 3rd
 
December 4th
 
December 5th
 
December 5th and 6th

December 6th and 7th
 


No comments:

Post a Comment