Saturday, July 27, 2013

Ikea Photo frame Flip Book

Last time we made a trip to the Utah Ikea store, I picked up some of the .99 cent frames specifically for making flip books. I saw one somewhere (probably on Pinterest) and thought it was such a great idea.
 
I used the Crate Paper Story Teller Collection. I cut all my pages ahead of time, 2 of each double sided paper so I'd have a page with each pattern. I punched all the holes ahead of time and test fit it into the frame to make sure it fit and was easy to flip though the pages.
I decided it would be a chronological overview of 2013. Using just the best photos of the things we did each month.
 
THEN, on the back of each page, I would do the same for 2014!
But - I don't think it's going to fit!! Here we are the end of July and its so full, its a bit hard to flip the pages.
 

Front cover of Ikea Flip Book  

I used the chipboard elements and stickers and die cut sheet from the Crate Paper Collection as well as some items I had on hand, small envelopes and small paper sacks to embellish each page. I also used Jenni Bowlin Name, Date, Place stickers.

Side View of Ikea Flip Book

Back View of Ikea Flip Book
 

 

Some of the photos are backed by a small envelope.

The small envelope holds additional photos from the trip.
 
 So I may end up putting the rest of 2013's photos on the back of the existing pages. I am going to put this in my living room on the end table for the Grandkids to look at, they love looking at photos and remembering what we did and things that happened that day.
Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment