Wednesday, July 17, 2013

June Image Tag Swap - Just Received The Tags!!

I had such fun participating in the June Image Tag Swap by Stephanie Miller, Prima Educator. This was my first tag swap, which I hope is the first of many. There are so many creative folks out there!! I am inspired by each and every one of these cute tags. Just look at that cute monster tag! LOL! It is making me consider some Copic markers or art pencils, which I have not used before. And the little girl in the sun dress and bonnet, I think there's some coloring in my future!!
 
Some of the ladies put their YouTube channel name or blog address on the back of their tag, I will look at each one of these later tonight.
 
I look forward to incorporating them into my projects, but I think I will hoard them for awhile. :)

 
Many, many thanks for everyone's hard work, especially Steff who sorted and mailed them all!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment