Monday, July 15, 2013

July Design Team Project

This month I had the opportunity to work with the new My Minds Eye "Find Your Wings and Fly" collection. They have some beautiful papers, enamel dots, alpha stickers/sentiments, chipboard embellishments and layered stickers.
I used 10 craft envelopes (9 pages and 1 for the hidden hinge binding).
There are 9 double sided pages as well as the front and back covers. I think eventually I will add a envelope or folder to the inside front and back.
There are also 9 double sided photo mats that fit in the middle of each page.
The binding is quite thick - almost 2 - 1/2 inches, so you can really add those chunky embellishments without worrying about getting the album to close.

This is a beautiful versatile paper line. I really enjoyed making this mini album. :)
Thanks for looking!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment